Refund Policy

Using a professional resume writer can drastically improve your chances of carrying out a successful job search

Questions?

info@thewritingmaster.com

Questions?
info@thewritingmaster.com

The Writing Master LOGO

Welcome to my refund policy

FL, United States

8139552354

60 DAY GUARANTEE (Resume Projects)

I offer a 60-day guarantee that you would receive an interview within the time frame allotted, or we can revisit your resume opportunities for a  one time rewrite and or  edit. 

 

 

UNLIMITED SUPPORT

I appreciate all of my clients, and it reflects through my work. I will provide you unlimited support for a month. If you have any questions or need any advice, please shoot me an email or phone call. 

 

 

REVISIONS

Once I send over your initial draft, you send it back to me with feedback so we can perfect your FINAL draft. 

 

 

PAYMENT AND FEES

Purchases can be made directly online or through other payment gateways offered. 70 % of payment is collected upfront, and the other remaining 30% will be due BEFORE the draft is sent to you.

 

Typically it takes 7 to 14 business days to receive a draft. If for any reason, that time frame is extended, it will be communicated to you prior to your order. 

Once payment is received, you will be then added to the work calendar, and it will be worked on in the order that is was received. 

 

REFUNDS

Due to the time it takes to start initial research, there are no refunds. In the event that you decide to terminate BEFORE services are started, then I would honor a refund of the original payment minus any fees associated with payment transfers. 

 

Right to terminate

If, for any reason, you abandon your second part of the project phase, within 90 days, I have the right to discontinue any projects.   

Contact Us

  • Email: info@thewritingmaster.com
  • Location :Tampa, FL
5/5
facebookicon

Rated 5 Star on Facebook